Friday, September 6, 2013

interview with Ricardo Azeta




So how did it all begin?
Since childhood I liked electronic music, since about 9 years, especially techno, but it all started last year as a hobby, which made starts to mix were the desire to find my own sound, because for more than one feel identified with some djs none will be able to representing us al100%, I think every one of us has something different to show, I try to prove it with the music. I am currently working on a project with a friend in which we do b2b, also we are just starting, we are preparing a promo set, hope to get lucky.

Where do you live?
 I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina, this is a plus because in my city is where most of the night clubs.

Where did the name come from?
The name is a combination of my first name (Ricardo) and a nickname (Azeta) that comes from when I was a kid. To be honest I have no idea how the nickname arose, I just remember that one day began to tell me so.

Which other countries have you played/put parties on
 As said earlier, recently I'm starting, I hope to someday be able to play in another country.

What's the best event you've played at/put on?
 Same as the previous question, because I started recently i don't have the opportunity to play in many places, only private parties.

What was your first record you bought?
Moby - Hotel, i love the song Lift me up.

Out of all the tunes you have, which one 'never fails?'
 Oliver Lieb - Collider (Solee Remix) I can not explain the force that has this track, I think it's perfect, a mix of groove and incredible power.

What's you favourite tune of all time?
8- Pleasurekraft - Tarantula, the groove of this song was incredible.

so how is the scene in your eyes at the moment? 
 At this point I will talk about how this the scene in my country. unfortunately in my country, the scene is fading by the public who began to attend in the last two years, the scene is getting really massive, but the new people is not really interested in learning about the culture behind music, they are only there for the drugs


What advice would you give to up and coming DJs/Producers?
Whether they do with feeling, only that there is nothing more beautiful than the music and can use it as a form of expression is something unique.
 
what do you think of sohblog
Generally i pay much more atention to the twitter tan the blog, I really like how you promote lot's of unknown artists and that's a really good oportunity for them. Keep doing that!


follow 

@RicardoAzeta

No comments:

Post a Comment