Friday, September 27, 2013

Brand new and exclusive OFFICIAL REMIX! James Arthur - You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You (Starkillers Remix)



Here's the brand new official remix of James Arthur's new track 'You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You'. Starkillers has added his signature progressive house sound to this jazzy uplifting tune from the UK pop singer. If you'd like any further info or would like to interview Starkillers please let me know. And as always, if you decide to post the track, I'd be really grateful if you could send me the link so I can share it across Starkillers' networks.



Description:

Check out my new remix for James Arthur... This guy's voice is incredible, it's always great to take talent such as this and remix them so they sound even better in the clubs!

Label: Sony Music

Network Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment