Monday, September 2, 2013
Batumi Vibes with Ralph Good’s Funk Fabric Radioshow
If you’re desperately clinging onto the last remnants of summer, today’s the day you can dust off the flip flops and pretend that you’re back in sunnier lands. After a massive summer playing all over the world, Ralph Good is back with the August “Batumi Vibes” edition of his superbFunk Fabric Radioshow; noticeably inspired by his recent jaunt to Russia and Georgia, the summery Black Sea vibes in this hour long mix are undeniable.
Delivering the inimitable Ralph Good funk, Ralph takes you on a journey from Zurich Street Parade where you’ll recognise his huge “Find The Funk” edit, all the way to the shores of Batumi beach. With help along the way in the form of tracks by Grant Nalder, Motez, Monkey Safari, Beckwith and many more, this is one taste of summer that’ll happily sit in the ears for a good while – or at least until the next Funk Fabric Radioshow.
For a taste of the Good stuff, head on over to iTunes where you can download the whole show for free!
And the tracklist:
01. Sharam Jey & Sirus Hood - Picture (Original Mix)
02. Monkey Safari - Jorg (Original Mix)
03. Tapesh & Softcash - Jigglin (Original Mix)
04. Josha - 4 You 2 Night (Original Mix)
05. Motez - Find The Funk (Ralph Good's Streetparade Edit)
06. Lula Circus - So Cold (Beckwith Remix)
07. Grant Nalder - Sunshine (Original Mix)
08. Wankelmut & Emma Louise - My Head Is A Jungle (MK Remix)
09. Mike Ivy & Nimo Iero - Jack To The Sunshine (Ralph Good's Streetparade Edit)
10. Belocca & Zoltan Kontes - Sex Appeal (Original Mix)
For more Ralph Good:
https://twitter.com/ralphgoodhttp://eepurl.com/EpETz - Newsletter link for Free Bootlegs / Avicii Remix / Upcoming Gigs