Tuesday, March 5, 2013

My Digital Enemy - U & Me





My Digital Enemy are back with an uplifting slice of nineties inspired house to get you in the mood for Miami out on their own Zulu Records and the massive Toolroom! With Robbie Rivera’s remix stripping back and toughing up the duo’s already heavy track, it is no surprise it’s already soared up the Beatport charts and is gaining massive support from the likes of Cedric Gervais, Hoxton Whores, Oliver Lang, Will Gold, and many more!

Follow My Digital Enemy on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/mydigitalenemyofficial




YouTube Clips


My Digital Enemy - U & Me - Toolroom Miami 2013


My Digital Enemy - U & Me - Zulu Records


My Digital Enemy - U & Me (Robbie Rivera Remix)


Soundcloud Clips


My Digital Enemy - U & Me


My Digital Enemy - U & Me (Robbie Rivera Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment