Friday, March 1, 2013

My Digital Enemy Launch a Brand New Label, introducing Vudu Records!





To kick start the discography of Vudu Records, My Digital Enemy have picked an extremely talented artist by the name of Dennis Van Der Geest to offer up a slab of deep, dirty tech house with a catchy and driving bass that will weave through the Vudu Records ethos from now on!

Dennis Van Der Geest - "IT" includes a remix from the label bosses themselves, My Digital Enemy, giving this first taste of what's to come with a very distinct flavour!

Zulu Records now has a very talented Sister Label! Welcome on Board Vudu Records!  


 
Youtube Links
 
Dennis Van Der Geest - IT
 
Dennis Van Der Geest - IT (My Digital Enemy Vudu Mix)
 
Soundcloud Links
 
Dennis Van Der Geest - IT
 
Dennis Van Der Geest - IT (My Digital Enemy Vudu Mix)

My Digital Enemy on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/mydigitalenemyofficial

No comments:

Post a Comment