Wednesday, February 13, 2013

K2-Lopez Dj/Producer‏








Born in 1986 in Germany i moved to Italy really young. There I started to listen to the tipical "euro dance style" and italo-disco. When I was 16, started my adventure as dj. First in little private parties (like everybody) then my big beginning was in "almost well known" discos in the north of Italy. The idea to produce my own songs born in my head after 2 years. Good productions but not so much experience and luck to find a good label. So after many years working on my sounds and as dj-animator all over the world in october 2011 I moved finally to Spain. Winter 2011 was a little treasure chest cause i created my first seven Ep edited with LAD Records. "I got love" is the last Ep on sell on the best digital platforms. Now, I'm eorking on my new project, my "welcome" to the 2013 : "Butterfly effect". I will surprise you with new dubstep, tech house and progressive house productions. 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment