Monday, December 3, 2012




I´m Andres Mora, but I want to be known by the name of Mora. I´m from Venezuela, in Latin America.
 I actually make some Set-Mix with a very simple software called MixPad. In the future I want to produce, but for now I´ll just do these Set-Mixes. I really like EDM, and much more if it is Electro-House and Progressive-House. I want to do the next step , but I don´t know how, so I am doing this.
My mixes are in my soundcloud page, there you can hear and download them too----->

Mora Mix 3link
Tracklist: 
- Sunrise (Won't Get Lost) - Tommy Trash Vs Aston Shuffle 
- Cannonball - Showtek & Justin Prime 
- Apollo - Hardwell Ft. Amba Shepard 
- Rift - Dirty South & Michael Brun 
- Hope - Vicetone Ft. Barack Obama 
- The Veldt (Tommy Trash Remix) - Deadmau5 
- City Of Dreams - Dirty South & Alesso 
- Million Voices - Otto Knows 
- Otherside (Third Party Remix) - Red Hot Chili Peppers 
- Lethal Industry (TV Noise Remix) - Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano 
- A Night In - R3hab 
- Universe - Feenixpawl Ft. Quilla

No comments:

Post a Comment