Friday, November 30, 2012

Robson Freitas-Only tech house


How did you get into the music industry?

Since I was a little kid I have always been listening to music. When I turned twelve I got a computer and I discovered how to create tracks on it. I practiced a lot and over the years it became easier for me. When I took a DJ-course by Lucky Charmes I totally fell in love with DJ-ing  and I knew there was no way back, I wanted to be a fulltime DJ. From that moment on, three years ago, I have been working on my music and I love every day of it.

Who has been the biggest influence on your music to date?

The biggest influence on my music has definitely been Nicole Moudaber. In my opinion she is one of the best female DJ/producer in the industry and she is a big inspiration for me. I also have a lot of respect for DJ Carl Cox. As a matter of fact, I think anybody who is working on their own music can be an source of inspiration, because everyone has their own style and adds something special to the music industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment