Monday, September 24, 2012

Giglianni‏



Well I'm an Up and coming Producer/Dj in Vancouver BC and I'm just having Fun at what I do.I hold down a Monday night at Republic playing with one of Vancouver's top Dj's, who is also my Mentor, Johnny Omega.My love of music began when my dad played a Jimi Hendrix tape in the car, this led into interest within the Rock and Roll genre. 

As a kid I used to play the guitar, this began the whole domino effect with my music career.  At first it was rapping and then I became a hip hop producer.  As a producer it gave me an opportunity to whether I wanted to become a on road DJ for one of the artist's tours, whom I was recording at the time as well.  After that experience I took my brother's advice to produce and spin dance music. This brought me to where I am today, creating dope tracks and playing a few well-know nights in Vancouver. 






Giglianni Dj mix
link

We Found Love (Remix)Giglianni
link

Alors On Danse(Remix)Giglianni
link



No comments:

Post a Comment